You’ll have “no room for boring” in the new 2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. The 2015 Highlander was designed for excitement and adventure, yet makes for an excellent choice for day-to-day travels.
The tag line from the iconic Muppet’s commercial is meant to emphasize the spacious interior that is perfect for the whole family.
Here at Dick Dyer Toyota, the 2015 Highlander Hybrid is fully-loaded and chock-full of features that will let you grab life by the wheel.
- Hybrid Synergy Drive® blue accent badges
- 19-in. 5-spoke Chromtec® alloy wheels
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing glass on front and rear side windows
- Perforated leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front-row seats
- SofTex®-trimmed 60/40 split fold-flat third-row seat with sliding headrests and recline function
- Blue LED ambient lighting on interior of front and rear doors and in-dash shelf
- Driver Easy Speak voice amplification
- Entune® App Suite with intelligent touch controls and navigation, SiriusXM All Access Radio with 3-month trial subscription, HD Radio™, HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, AM/FM radio, Gracenote® album cover, Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- 2-in. color LCD Multi-Information Display in meter cluster
- Integrated backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus
- Star Safety System™
- Ventilated Disc Brakes
- Advanced Airbag System
- Child safety
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
With seating for up to 7 people, it is clear that the 2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid was designed for versatility and convenience. Stop by Dick Dyer Toyota and see why this fun-to-drive vehicle is fully-loaded and fully-prepared for the busy road ahead of you.
Your kids are back in school and you’re back to chauffeuring them, their friends and their books, gadgets and equipment all over town. In the past, having a busy family has typically equated to having a messy car. Howver, at Dick Dyer Toyota, we believe that this doesn’t have to be true. We have compiled some great car organization tips to help keep your vehicle in tip top shape throughout the year.
1) Use a plastic cereal storage container as a trash can. This will help keep your kids’ snack trash from finding its way all over the floor of your car. Also, the snap close top means that trash won’t go rolling out if it tips over.
2) Use plastic shower caddy for eating. You can put food and snacks in the openings where shampoo would normally go so you no longer have to eat out of the drive-thru bag…or off of your lap. This is great for famiy dinners on-the-go.
3) Invest in a good trunk organizer. You can find them online and at various organization stores. This will keep your cargo from rolling around in your trunk.
4) Fill an old tissue box with plastic bags. Sweaty socks? Rain-soaked clothes? No problem! You have plenty of spare bags to keep your cabin neat and clean.
5) Keep snacks in a plastic, sectioned organizer. With the different sections, you can fill with different types of snacks. This eliminates the various bags and boxes that get thrown around in the back seat of the car.
We hope that this will help your family get everywhere you need to go without a hitch- or a spill! Let us know how you keep your car organized during these busy fall months.
When the time comes to replace your current vehicle, you can be overwhelmed with the amount of choices there are to make. We often get a lot of questions wondering whether or not leasing a vehicle is a good option. When customers are confused, we often take them through the following process to help them make a decision.
What Type of Driver are You?
Do you find yourself driving over 20k miles in one year? Do you like to customize your ride? Do you like to drive your vehicle until the wheels fall off (metaphorically speaking, of course)?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then leasing a car may not be the best decision for you. However, if the answer to all of these questions are no, then leasing your next vehicle could be a great option.
Now it is time to move onto the next step.
What Are Your Parameters?
When you come by dealership ready to lease a car, it’s good to know what type of car you would like to drive, how much you would like to pay each month, how many miles you plan on driving as well as how long you would like your lease to extend.
By manipulating these factors as well as an initial down payment, it is likely that we will be able to get you in the car of your dreams at the right price.
Here at Dick Dyer Toyota, our knowledgable sales staff is ready and eager to help. Whether you are interested in leasing a car or buying a car, we offer the best service and the best prices around. Also, make sure you check out our Lease Specials page for any current specials that we are running.
With summer in full swing, we would like to encourage all of our readers to take a few days and just explore. After all, summer has the longest days and the best weather out of the year! We think you’ll agree that South Carolina has some of the best scenery in the world. For this blog, we thought we’d give you a little nudge to get out there and “go places.”
1) Charleston, SC: The beautiful buildings and eclectic feel of the town are enchanting. The historic town offers a lot of sight-seeing and fun activities for the family.
2) Myrtle Beach: 60 miles of beautiful beach. Need we say more?
3) Hammock Coast: This coastal beauty is located just between Charleston and Myrtle Beach, which is what makes it a great stop for any summer road trip. Nestled quietly between the hustle and bustle, lies the birthplace of the cotton hammock. You will also find shrimping and fishing villages that are reminiscent of old-time southern-style.
4) Brookgreen Gardens: This garden was named one of the Top Ten Public Gardens in the United States. This would be the perfect getaway for the family.
5) South Carolina Plantations: Once home to slave owners, these plantations now serve as historical and cultural landmarks. Make a day or even a weekend trip driving to visit these beautiful attractions.
6) Military landmarks: For any history buff, South Carolina is home to many military sites such as Fort Sumter, Musgrove Mill and many others.
We hope you get out there and “go places” in your Toyota. There is no better time like the present to take your family on a tour of these wonderful South Carolina stops. While you’re out, make sure you stop by and see us at Dick Dyer Toyota!