The Toyota Indiana assembly plant has reached a new milestone: their 4 millionth vehicle (a Blizzard Pearl Highlander Hybrid.)
Toyota is happy to announce that one of its most productive assembly plants has reached a new milestone. The Toyota Indiana assembly plant recently produced its 4 millionth vehicle after a Blizzard Pearl Highlander Hybrid rolled off the assembly line earlier this month. With this 4 millionth vehicle, the plant has officially produced more vehicles than are registered in the state of Indiana.
“The community has shown incredible support since day one,” said Norm Bafunno, Toyota Indiana president. “This 4 millionth vehicle is only possible because of the great team effort of our team members, suppliers, and citizens of this wonderful community we all call home.”
Toyota Indiana is currently known as being one of Toyota’s biggest exporting plants. Just last year, the plant exported over 42,000 vehicles to more than 20 countries, an outstanding number. Since it’s founding almost 19 years ago, the Toyota Indiana assembly plant has produced the Sequoia SUV, Sienna minivan, Tundra pickup truck, Highlander SUV, and Highlander Hybrid SUV.
If you are interested in seeing what the Toyota lineup has to offer you, don’t hesitate to stop in to Dick Dyer Toyota today and give one of our vehicles a test drive!
Safety and technology features are in full supply with this fully-loaded 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid.
The 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid returns this year and comes out of the gate already sprinting. With a price of $32,285, the Avalon Hybrid comes fully loaded and worth every penny. Safety features are through the roof, and comfort was obviously a priority during the model’s creation. With a 3.5 liter six-cylinder engine under the hood, the Avalon Hybrid puts out 268 horsepower and 248 pounds of torque while maintaining 31 miles per gallon.
Premium, leather-trimmed, heated seats match the leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift lever, making driving a whole new experience. Three-zone climate control allows passengers to adjust their temperature settings without affecting anyone else. Paddle shifters are available for the racer in you, letting you take complete control. Have no fear of breaking anything. The vehicle will shift on its own if the gears are at risk of damage.
Safety within the 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is excellent with five star crash ratings. A radar cruise control adjusts your speed, allowing you to automatically keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you. A backup camera allows you to see everything behind you and automatically comes up on the touch-screen display while in reverse. With Safety Connect, you never need to be worried about getting stuck on the side of the road; help is just a press of a button away. As if all of this wasn’t enough, the 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid was awarded Best Resale Value in its class. With the newest model, you’ll get your money’s worth and then some.
You’ll have “no room for boring” in the new 2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. The 2015 Highlander was designed for excitement and adventure, yet makes for an excellent choice for day-to-day travels.
The tag line from the iconic Muppet’s commercial is meant to emphasize the spacious interior that is perfect for the whole family.
Here at Dick Dyer Toyota, the 2015 Highlander Hybrid is fully-loaded and chock-full of features that will let you grab life by the wheel.
- Hybrid Synergy Drive® blue accent badges
- 19-in. 5-spoke Chromtec® alloy wheels
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing glass on front and rear side windows
- Perforated leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front-row seats
- SofTex®-trimmed 60/40 split fold-flat third-row seat with sliding headrests and recline function
- Blue LED ambient lighting on interior of front and rear doors and in-dash shelf
- Driver Easy Speak voice amplification
- Entune® App Suite with intelligent touch controls and navigation, SiriusXM All Access Radio with 3-month trial subscription, HD Radio™, HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, AM/FM radio, Gracenote® album cover, Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- 2-in. color LCD Multi-Information Display in meter cluster
- Integrated backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus
- Star Safety System™
- Ventilated Disc Brakes
- Advanced Airbag System
- Child safety
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
With seating for up to 7 people, it is clear that the 2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid was designed for versatility and convenience. Stop by Dick Dyer Toyota and see why this fun-to-drive vehicle is fully-loaded and fully-prepared for the busy road ahead of you.
If we’re being honest, one of the things that we dislike the most is shelling out money on gasoline. Although it can seem that gas is getting more and more expensive, we have compiled a list of great tips that will help you save money at the pump.
1) Slow and Steady Wins the Race: well…sort of. By slow and steady we simply mean don’t slam your breaks and accelerate like you’re a drag racer every chance you get. If you’re driving on the highway, spending extra time on cruise control can cut down on fuel consumption
1) Know when and Where to Fuel Up: Smartphone apps such as GasBuddy can really help you save money at the pump. In addition, gas prices begin to rise the closer you are to the weekend or a holiday.
2) Proper Maintenance is a Must: Routine maintenance can sometimes be a hassle, but a perfectly running car gets better gas mileage.
4) Don’t Carry Extra Baggage: extra weight in the back of your car can really cause your gas mileage to decrease. Make sure your car is a little lighter to help make your wallet a little heavier.
We know this is only a few, but we really hope that these tips will help you save money at the pump. If you’re looking for an even bigger way to save you some cash, stop by Dick Dyer Toyota and take a look at our Toyota hybrid inventory.