You may have seen the 2014 Toyota Highlander’s big reveal during the Super Bowl – they had that commercial with, who was it? Oh yeah, Terry Crews and the Muppets of course! As that commercial states, the Highlander has, “No Room for Boring,” emphasizing the Highlander’s extremely spacious and equally luxurious interior. Indeed, this redesigned SUV can now seat eight comfortably and offers things like a rearview camera and streaming audio as standard.
Here at Dick Dyer Toyota, we’ve topped the already bigger and better 2014 Highlander with a suite of option packages and upgrades. This beauty definitely screams “fully loaded,” from a rear entertainment package to a paint protection bundle.
Take a look at this fully loaded 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited and see what makes it a cut above the rest:
- 3.5-Liter V6 Engine with 18 MPG City/24 MPG Highway*
- 19-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Power Moonroof with Sunshade
- Rear-Seat DVD Entertainment System with Remote and 2 Wireless Headphones
- Carpet Mats with Folding Cargo Mat
- Window Tint Package
- Clear Paint Protection – Door and Hood Package
- TOYOGUARD Elite Customer Care Package
- Exclusive Blizzard Pearl Exterior Finish
- Perforated Leather Heated Seats
- 9 JBL Speakers with SiriusXM and Bluetooth Streaming Media
We have this top-notch 2014 Highlander in stock, as well as tons of others. Check out our entire new inventory to find the perfect Toyota for you.