We at Dick Dyer Toyota love being located in Columbia, South Carolina and enjoy everything that this famously hot city has to offer. From festivals to events, concerts to restaurants, there are tons of things to see and do in Columbia.
With September kicking off last Saturday, Dick Dyer Toyota is happy to present you with some great things to take part in during the month of September:
- Jazz Under the Stars Jazzfest: Sept. 7-8 at the South Carolina State House
- Columbia Greek Festival: Sept. 13-16 at the corner of Sumter and Calhoun St.
- Irmo Okra Strut: Sept. 28-29 at Irmo Town Park
- Midlands Plant and Flower Festival: Sept. 28-30 at the South Carolina State Farmers Market
- Riverbanks Zoofari: Sept. 28 at Riverbanks Zoo & Garden
- 5th Annual Viva La Vista: Sept. 29 at Conagree Vista
Come on out to Columbia this September for these great events!