We’re taking this month’s fully loaded series in a little bit of a different direction: a hybrid. The Toyota Prius V Five is fully loaded and fully ready to take your family out on an eco-friendly ride.
The Prius V Five comes with considerably more cargo room thanks to the 60% more cargo space that it offers in comparison to the traditional Prius. In addition, the V Five offers 60/40-split rear seats as well as a forward-folding front passenger seat.
Just take a look at some of the additional features and see for yourself why the Prius V Five is the way to go:
- Hybrid system net power with 1.8-Liter Aluminum DOHC engine
- 44 mpg city/ 40 mpg highway*
- LED headlights with auto level control, auto on/off feature and headlight cleaners
- Integrated fog lights
- 17-in. 10-spoke alloy wheels
- Display audio with navigation and Entune® App Suite, 6.1-inch touch screen, USB port, Bluetooth® wireless music streaming
- Integrated backup camera
- SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats
- SofTex®-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio, climate and Bluetooth®
- Smart Key System
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®
*EPA estimates only.